Monday, December 17, 2007

WINTER TRAVELS PART 1

Fans of my previous iMovies India: Snapshots and Tel Aviv Summer (the latter can be viewed here) may be pleased to know that I am working on some new movies about my Winter Travels.

I started to create a movie that included everywhere I've been since leaving Israel in late October, but it was getting a bit long so I've decided to break it into parts. Part 1 covers Scotland to Bath/Wales, and Part 2 begins in London and ends...well actually it's not finished, so I don't know where it will end yet!!

So without further ado, may I present Winter Travels 2007, Part 1. (Please view with the sound turned up)



4 comments:

  1. Love the little extra sound layers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, i just discovered the iMovie sound effects

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:20 AM

    cool stuff! can't wait for the sequel and the money grabbing prequel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to get to watch this and the Israel movie when I have access to broadband while in Hamilton next week!

    ReplyDelete