Thursday, October 04, 2007

Tel Aviv iMovie



During my period of semi-retirement I have been a little creative and productive and produced my first Israel iMovie!

NB. PLEASE WAIT FOR THE WHOLE THING TO LOAD BEFORE PLAYING, AND MAKE SURE YOU CAN HEAR THE SOUNDTRACK!

I've never uploaded a video onto my blog before, and it's definitely not as good when it's compressed into Quicktime - it will be much better and sharper on the DVD version. But you'll get an idea of how things have been - and your feedback is welcome!

5 comments:

  1. yay!! that kicked ass!!!! my favourite part was the giant bucket tube, and multi-coloured too!!!!!!! eyfor at achshav? love t

    ReplyDelete
  2. that video was absolutly fabulous. i love the merry go round in the begininng frame. and the acrobats it the end.
    well done!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, great movie, especially loved the beach dancers and the muppets. b

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:32 PM

    wow, enough said. did you ever think of competing with steven spielberg?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:37 AM

    Oh bucket tubes, we love you...

    ReplyDelete