Saturday, March 31, 2007

Packing Sux

Three more days till I fly out, and I have had about as much sorting, organising, and packing as I can stand :(

Maybe it wouldn't have been so bad if it wasn't such a multi-stage process. First, moving out of my flat, finding homes for all my furniture, shlepping carload after carload of stuff over to Jen and Rob's, unpacking the car, carrying armload after shoulder-straining armload of stuff up to their apartment..then living with all my crap stacked in boxes and bags all around me, then re-loading the car for the drive up to Hamiltron, then UNloading the car AGAIN, then doing the final sort and pack.

It's particularly hard for me because I am not, in general, an organised person, at least as far as filing and tidying goes. I can barely cope with the final stage of putting my clean laundry away - I'll happily sleep in a bed laden with clean clothes for a week. So naturally, all this packing is putting me in very bad mood :(

5 comments:

  1. Chag sameach for pesach, and nazel tov for the blog. I'm enjoying it already and you've only travelled as far as the Tron. 's all good. Love to your parents and best wishes for the big flight. I look forward to your future posts from Israel. I wish I knew how to get an RSS feed and then I would be an even more reliably loyal reader than I intend to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oy vey, I meant mazel tov, but the inadvertant reference to things nasel is perhaps not inappropriate! How is your nose?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Nasal is Tov!! Thanks v. Much :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. am totally your first subscriber in blogline :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:44 PM

    i hate packing too
    i love the web too

    nuff said

    ReplyDelete